[mythtv-users] How to make a DB4 TV antenna

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:41:21 UTC 2009

> There's quite a bit of information out there out making DB4's.
> What I've been interested in finding is a page for how to turn
> 2 DB4's into a DB8. I finally wound up just buying one.

I have not tried it, but have read how to do it.  There's a simple
loop type configuration to make with the wires.

I'll try to make a diagram and upload it to the site.  This is one of
those pictures is worth a thousand words situations.

And yes, I see my typo.  Wouldn't it be more fun to just insult the
wire prior to installation?  ;-)

-Pete
MythPVR.com