[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:12:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl>wrote:

> I just don't want to disrupt the recording.
> I don't want to mess with the desktop (too much).
> Both systems must be usable most of the time. That's what they are for.

If it isn't worth your effort to stop recording *television* or use your
desktop PC for a short period of time to valgrind on a more powerful
motherboard/CPU combo, then I don't think you're going to find much
sympathy/support from anyone else for whatever kind of time you're thinking
someone else should put in to try to diagnose this for you.

Kevin