[mythtv-users] Mythweb Error when searching

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:25:01 UTC 2009

> PHP is attempting to use more than 128M of RAM. I had lots of these
> issues with searches from MythWeb and I only have 125 channels or so in
> my database. If you have the RAM, bump the PHP limit to 256M or 512M and
> see what happens. I have 4GB in my master BE and so I could increase the
> limit without issues.
>
> Cheers,
> James

I upped it to 512M and still no luck.  If I just press advanced (next to
search) from the main page I get errors like:

*Error* at /data/www/html/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php, line 99:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
------------------------------
------------------------------

*Error* at /data/www/html/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php,
line 16:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /data/www/html/mythweb/includes/errors.php:117)

*Error* at /data/www/html/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php, line 444:
array_merge() [function.array-merge<http://jav.no-ip.info:880/mythweb/tv/function.array-merge>]:
Argument #1 is not an array

*Error* at /data/www/html/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php, line 446:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Jeff