[mythtv-users] Changing/modifiying start channel?

Bruce Evans cebe111 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 17:15:37 UTC 2009

As I understand it, the watch TV function will immediately tune to the
last tuned channel.  Currently my system will tune to a channel that I
do not want when it first starts up.  It does not seem to start on the
last tuned channel at all as I have changed the channel, watched this
new channel, exited live tv, re-entered live tv and it tunes to the
old, unwanted channel once again.  I've various tuning and channel
changes to no avail
Is there a database entry I can modify to reset this correctly?

Thanks