[mythtv-users] stickykeys

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jan 3 18:23:12 UTC 2009

On 01/03/2009 11:23 AM, awrobinson-ml wrote:
> I'm trying to configure my Hauppauge G3 remote for myth. The frontend keybindings page makes liberal references to "stickykeys". What exactly does "stickykeys" mean in this context? How do I engage "stickykeys"? How do I use "stickykeys" with the remote?

Enable the setting:

Sticky keys
If enabled, fast forward and rewind continue after the key is released.
Pressing the key again increases the fast forward or rewind speed.  The
alternate fast forward and rewind keys always behave in this way.

in frontend settings under TV Settings|Playback, or just use the sticky
key version of FFWD/REW in your LIRC config--i.e. whatever key you've
bound to FFWDSTICKY and RWNDSTICKY.  By default, these are ">" or "."
for FFWDSTICKY and "<" or "," for RWNDSTICKY (all keys without quotes).

Mike