[mythtv-users] What is temporal spatial deinterlacing, and how do I get it?

jarpublic at gmail.com jarpublic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:22:08 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves, I went ahead and updated mythtv from your repos, and I
installed the 180.35 drivers. OpenGL checked out and worked for me
with the patches you applied to your build. However, it is a mute
point after I ran VDPAU. I am using Advanced 2x deinterlacing on my
8400GS and it is incredible the difference it makes. I had the VDPAU
was only really an issue for people with HD and deinterlacing was only
an issue with LCD TVs, but these VDPAU deinterlacers have brought new
life to my pvr-150 recordings on my SDTV. Everything is working great
and your work has improved the output on my system. Thanks.