[mythtv-users] It's almost here: The Acer hornet ION-based FE

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Fri Feb 27 02:18:29 UTC 2009

Yeechang Lee wrote:
> Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> says:
>
>> * Can be VESA-mounted to an LCD or TV
>>

> For those of us who haven't wall mounted our displays, this will make
> it easy to hide the frontend.

In an ideal world the computer would be able to be mounted on the wall
mount and act as a "spacer"... it would make the TV stick out a little
bit further, but I think it'd be worth it to have the front end so well
hidden.

--
http://jacob.steenhagen.us

This message is signed with GnuPG using the Enigmail Thunderbird plugin.
My public key: http://jacob.steenhagen.us/gpgkey.asc (91DE47A9)