[mythtv-users] New MythTV configuration

David Frager dbfrager at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:13:54 UTC 2009

I am been playing with a HTPC for a while, primarily for music and some home
video storage.  I now want to get a little more serious in the area of video
capture.

I use Verizon FiOS for my TV feed, and am looking for a good way to
incorporate my MythTV PC.  My current system use a PVR-150 capture card and I
have VGA output.  I plan to upgrade to support HD (1080i) in/out.  I am
looking for recommendations on how to enable the PC to control the STB.

Any suggestions or pointers to references would be greatly appreciated.