[mythtv-users] Issue with mythvideo not finding any files

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Sun Feb 22 16:44:17 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:41:25AM -0500, Al McIntosh wrote:
> I am seeing the same behavior, scanning does not run.  Additionally,
> play back of existing entries fails.

    I had the same issue. I tried to roll out a recent SVN version
and then had to roll it back because I couldn't find any videos
afterwards. I tried to replicate the problem in a VM. However, I
was not able to reproduce it reliably there. Initially I had a little
trouble but it cleared itself up. The only thing I really did was to
change themes but I don't think that should have cleared up problem
like that.