[mythtv-users] I hope all you VDPAU users are updating the wiki

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Sun Feb 22 06:25:46 UTC 2009

Right now I am happily skipping most of the VDPAU threads as I don't
have any 8x or 9x series video cards.  Some day I will and will then want
to get the latest on what cards work best, what performance they get, and
any pitfalls in setting them up.

I have learned the hard way with mythtv that if you value your time at
all, the best thing to do is to just find out what hardware works the
most easily, and get it, even if it is more expensive than some other
hardware.

Anyway, so if you are learning and experimenting with vdpau, please update
a mythtv wiki page with information on your successes and failures with various
cards (and versions of myth!)