[mythtv-users] New card, everything now conflicting

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Sun Feb 22 01:20:02 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I recently reworked my BE/FE and removed the PVR250 and put in a pcHTDV
card.  There is a HD1250 card too.   Now that it is setup things appear to
be working fine.  I did setup a second digital scheduling (Schedule Direct)
for the channel listing.  So now with my schedule recordings, it is showing
all the programs schedule at the same time as conflicting.  I'm not sure
why.  I have two digital cards so there should be no conflicts.

So for example,

Monday
 - 24 9pm  ch29         Record on HD1250
 - Heroes 9pm ch10   Conflict

So why would it be showing conflicted instead of showing it recording on the
pcHDTV card.  The recordings are setup to record on any available device.

Anybody have any ideas what may be wrong?

steve