[mythtv-users] Boxee/Hulu?

Nicolas Riendeau knightr at istop.com
Sun Feb 22 00:08:04 UTC 2009

[let's send it to the mailing list with the right (subscribed) address this time... (-; ]

Hi!

Greg Estabrooks wrote:

 >> I think SD did not include Canada at first, and that was certainly when the
 >

 >  SchedulesDirect provided Canadian listings from day 1.

They only provide info for the analog signals however... If you want the info for the
digital signals you have to use a US ZIP code that is close to where you live...

(The issue is with TMS as far as I remember and is not a SD problem per se...)

Have a nice day!

Nick