[mythtv-users] Boxee/Hulu?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Feb 19 22:41:29 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM, Dean Collins <Dean at cognation.net> wrote:
> I'm as 'newtech' as most people but the flaw here is that Boxee is making
> money from someone else's content without their permission."

In 2008 I bought a new 52" Phillips 1080P LCD TV.  I actually had to
pay money for this thing, can you believe it?  I think Phillips is
making a profit off of selling these things and people are using them
to watch content not produced by Phillips and for which Phillips has
not gotten explicit permission to allow them to display on their TVs.
Somebody ought to put a stop to that sort of thing.

Or not.

Eric Sharkey