[mythtv-users] Boxee/Hulu?

C.T. Paterson i.adore.my.64 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:10:22 UTC 2009

2009/2/19 Dean Collins <Dean at cognation.net>:
> Boxee/Hulu - Am I wrong?
>
> http://www.avc.com/a_vc/2009/02/the-valentines-day-breakup.html?disqus_reply=6393834#comment-6393834

I think your analogies on how you're trying to explain re-purposing
stray too far from what Boxee is actually doing.

I think a closer analogy would be to imagine there was this thing that
could capture over the air broadcasts, but instead of capturing it
into a TV (as was the original purpose), they instead went into a PC
and was displayed on your monitor instead...

Cheers.

--
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
                                        -- Thomas Paine