[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase - schedule issue

Jason Gauthier jgauthier at lastar.com
Thu Feb 19 04:09:08 UTC 2009

> Jason Gauthier wrote:
> >
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I am reading through this wiki
> > (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mythfilldatabase) and trying to
determine
> > something.
> >
> > It would appear Mythfilldatabase fills today, tomorrow and +13.
> >
> > I am running into repeat occurrences where I am trying to record
> shows
> > that are 3,5,7 days out. But Myth hasn't received the data yet.
> >
> > How can I tune this to work better for my situations? I seem to have
> > this problem repeatedly on specific channels.
> >
> > Thanks!

> Are you using Schedule Direct to populate the database? You need to
> provide a bit more info..

Yes, I am.  What more information is there?  I've opened a ticket with
SD, and they proved to me that their data was correct.
However, MythfillDB doesn't populate that much data in one go.

So, I am asking here, if I can change the granularity.  I often times
look 3-5 days ahead for events and shows.
But often times, they are not correct in Myth.  But they are correct
with SD (and directv, my provider)

Thanks!