[mythtv-users] Leaving...

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:41:58 UTC 2009

> Just look at the full email, not just what your client is showing you,
> whatever it is. "View source" or something equivalent will help.

Can't do it in gmail.  Mine looks the same as yours except there is a
nice line beside quoted text on mine and a bunch of ">" on yours.

My message was 880 bytes.  If the message was 1000 bytes more because
it went twice that is using .01 cents on a Google HD somewhere.  There
was a time when I would worry about this stuff.  Now you can watch a
HD movie online streaming.  I would bet that in one day the amount of
data used by Video downloads exceeds all the BW created by html emails
for every email ever created in the history of the earth with the
possible exception of spam.

It isn't worth worrying about.  It once was, it isn't any more.

As much as I have enjoyed this thread, it is now time to move on to
something more productive to talk about.

Allen