[mythtv-users] No cover art in Myth Video Browse mode

BP lists at qucae.com
Wed Feb 18 07:59:23 UTC 2009

I just migrated my MB/FE to Ubuntu from Gentoo.  In that transition,
Myth Video no longer displays any cover art in Browse mode.  What is
strange is the cover art shows fine in both the list and gallery modes
as well as mythweb.  In Video Manager, I can import a video and the
cover art successfully downloads.  I have checked the database and the
coverfile path matches where it is.  I've also set permissions to 777 to
make sure that's not the issue.  The other oddity is that the 'Cover
Art" field in the Video Manager Editor shows as "path/to/the/thing.jpg"
yet on the list screen shows the actual file name.

I compiled from .21fixes svn 18457.  The exact same source compiled on
two other Ubuntu machines (and the previous OS) do not have this issue.
  Running the frontend with '-v all' does not give any clues.  I've yet
to dig through the code.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm completely stumped on this one.

Thanks!