[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes : updated

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:40:56 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/2/15 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>:
> 2009/2/10 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Just a quick note that I updated the VDPAU patches, merging the
>> changes up to SVN #19968.
>> Added some extra fixes not yet in trunk too.
>> http://www.avenard.org/files/mythtv-vdpau/
>>

> Hello Jean-Yves. I have been experiencing a lockup with LiveTV that is
> unrelated to your work. I believe I need to apply patch 3618 and was
> wondering how I might do this and build the mythtv-frontend package
> afterwards.

Download the source of the package with:
apt-get source mythtv

Then create a new patch with dpatch-edit-patch
Once your patch has been created add it to the list of patches to be
applied (in debian/patches/00files)...

compile package with:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc
or  dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -b for a binary only package.

That's it...

I updated my web site for vdpau: http://www.avenard.org/media
www.avenard.org/files/mythtv-vdpau will automatically redirect toward
that page now..

A bit easier to track changes that way..
Jean-Yves