[mythtv-users] Netflix Streaming on Myth box?

Eric huffylinux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 08:25:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:45:27 -0800 Allen Edwards wrote:
> I want to watch netflix streaming movies on my mythtv system.

> I see several programs that claim to allow XP to be loaded under
> Linux.

I am very new here (as in just joined today), and don't have a
mythTV box setup yet.

But i do run xp on my ubuntu box using http://www.virtualbox.org/

It works very well.  You have to use the non-free version for usb support.

And on a different machine with xp i run ubuntu inside of
virtualbox.

I don't remember the specific steps, but it was pretty easy.  I
quickly found answers when i got hung up just by searching google.

Feel free to email me  (off list, if this is too off topic).  If i
can help, i will.

Eric