[mythtv-users] Problem with AC3, Audigy, and Pinnacle PCTV HD 800i

Adam Miskiewicz adam.skevy at mac.com
Mon Feb 16 02:18:58 UTC 2009

My friend...you are a god.  Editing that asound.conf file fixed it
perfect.

Thank you so much!

Now...for a little change in topic...does anyone know why I have some
white flickering on the top of the screen when viewing 4:3 content?
This used to happen on my old tuner too...any ideas?  It's not that
big of deal...because I can just zoom the input, but it would be nice
to fix.  I tried using overscan in Mythtv settings...but when I use it
it makes the video shake.

Any help you may be able to provide would be
great...otherwise...thanks for the tips!

Adam Miskiewicz
Lead Web Developer/Front-End Architect
leveltwo, inc.
adam at level2designs.com