[mythtv-users] ATSC -scanning

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:59:13 UTC 2009

I just tried scanning for ATSC channels that are in the clear on my
cable system and even though it found the channels that are supposed
to be in the clear they are not digital it appears it found the analog
channels, none of the other regular analog cable channels were found.

I'm a bit stumped on how to get Myth to recognize the digital channels instead.

I have an HD3000 and have been following the wiki:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Configuring_PCHDTV_card_for_ATSC

Hopefully someone can tell me what I've done wrong...

Thanks,