[mythtv-users] The $99 frontend is here. Is this too good to betrue?

Michael Van Donselaar michael-list at vandonselaar.org
Sat Feb 14 05:18:32 UTC 2009

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:11:58 -0800, you wrote:

>>On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Michael Cook
>><waxrat at comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Nope.  Looks brand new.  The only evidence that it has been used is
>>> the fact that the BIOS had a password.
>>>

>>Thanks. Please keep us informed of your progress with this. I
>>certainly would like a $99 frontend or maybe 3. :)
>>
>>John
>

>Same Here, Keep us informed please
>-Steve

I purchased 2 of these a month ago, and have set one of them up.  It's
a great little box.  Appears same as new, just cleared cmos with the
jumper.

I replaced the CF with 40G 3.5 inch drive (just barely fit) and
installed my PVR-350.

With Mythdora, I finally have a frontend with a nice appearance and a
high WAF.