[mythtv-users] Favour required: imon infra red and lirc

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 04:18:18 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/2/14 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>:

> These codes are from the horrible little credit card remote that came
> with the case. irw only detects some of the buttons with your config
> in place and the directional keys def  are not detected. I believe
> they work like the joystick.

I see ...
The TV codes and lirc config file I've given you will only work I
believe with either the original Antec remote control, or with the
Logitech configured with the Antec Black fusion code...

Not with another remote.

So if I were you I wouldn't try to get the tiny remote working and
instead would go straight to the logitech one