[mythtv-users] Newbie questions: a digital DVD library

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Fri Feb 13 02:58:44 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 04:30:28PM -0800, Allen Edwards wrote:
> > So you
> > could extract the entire main title into a single file and use that instead
> > of a disk image or a subdirectory.
>
> As long as you don't mind selecting "English" and recording "French"

    Nope. The entire container file will have all of the different
channels of audio and subpictures.

    You aren't altering anything when you extract the main title.

[deletia]

    ...and it's pretty easy to avoid getting the wrong language out
of the DVD container file. You can pretty much (as I have) set it up
once and forget about it.