[mythtv-users] Favour required: imon infra red and lirc

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:37:15 UTC 2009

2009/2/13 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>:
> Hello all
>
> I have finally managed to get lirc and lcdd working correctly on my
> mythbuntu installation. I have an Antec Micro Fusion 350 case which
> came with this poxy littel credit card sized remote with only a few
> buttons. There appear to be other remotes around that work with the
> builtin imon IR receiver.
>
> I also have a Logitech Harmony One remote control and I plan to use
> this with my setup. Does anyone out there have a Harmony remote
> programmed up with all the buttons from a "good" imon remote control?
> If so, can I get a copy of your configuration?

Some further info...

I had not noticed this before but right at the very bottom of the
mythtv wiki ( http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Imon ) it mentions that you
can use an MCE remote with the imon receiver. I didn't know it could
do this...

Has anyone got this going? What do you need to do to get it going? I
have an MCE version 2 remote control (that came with my tuner card)
and could potentially use this.

How can I tell if my version of the imon receiver will work with
remotes other than imon?

Cheers

Phil