[mythtv-users] HDMI ac3 passthough audio

Joel Means means.joel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:11:42 UTC 2009

Just one last update from me.  I updated to ALSA 1.0.19 with no luck.
I will also point out that I have tried all of this with and without
Pulseaudio installed.  I have a feeling that Abit just screwed up
their implementation of this chipset, since it seems to work fine for
other people on Asus motherboards.  The sad thing is that I bought
this motherboard specifically for the HDMI port and took a long while
to decide between Abit and Asus.  In the end, I let ~$20 decide for
me.  Oh, well.  Live and Learn.
Joel