[mythtv-users] mt2060 I2C read failed, Nova-T 500, lotīs of strange errors.

Oliver Maunder mail at olivermaunder.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 21:55:29 UTC 2009

2009/2/10 Henrik Beckman <henrik.list at gmail.com>:

> Been therew done that for years now, I have a recent enough version of both
> firmware and driver for it not to happen.
> Iīll give it a go again when I get some spare time.
>
> /Henrik

Hi Henrik

I'm having the same problems wit a similar setup. My backend is
running Ubuntu 8.10, so should be fairly up to date.

Everything I've read says that these problems shouldn't be happening
anymore - and it is much better than when I first started using the
card.

I haven't had much time to look at this problem recently, so I just
wrote a cron job that checks the logs every 5 minutes and restarts
mythbackend if it finds any MT2060 errors. Hardly ideal but it keeps
the system running!

If I find anything I'll post it to the linux-dvb list, but if I find a
fix I'll post a message here.

Olly