[mythtv-users] Commercial PVR offerings - is MythTv still competitive ?

George Mogielnicki george at begos.ca
Tue Feb 10 04:16:50 UTC 2009

I think you have misunderstood my intentions. I want to be convinced
myself to continue and wanted to know if other people have similar doubts.
Please don't take it as an attack on the community or anything like that.
I just need help to make an informed decision, hopefully that's what
forums are for.

George