[mythtv-users] Backend Stopped Responding at all

Robert Chapman rschapman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:20:28 UTC 2009

I had been recording shows just fine when all of a sudden my system froze.
When I exited the frontend it started reporting that the backend was not
available and kept telling me to check the server. I restarted the server
over ssh several times with success but upon entering the frontend I
received the same error. I physically restarted the machine and despite the
backend server running the front end still reported that it could not
connect. Here are my logs. http://mythbuntu.pastebin.com/f7c4ad4cc Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Robert Chapman
rschapman at gmail.com