[mythtv-users] Front End Stop / Start Playing 1-2 SecondCycles-Two do it...

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 9 03:27:08 UTC 2009

Not of significance that I noted, will keep looking, however I have just noted that mythcommflag is running and as best I can tell
it is of little use for NZ broadcasts(?).  Killed that and that helped quite some!  I'll run up frontend setup and see if I can set
the default for this to off.
Kind regards
David