[mythtv-users] iPod theme for MythTV?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:42:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:09 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has anyone made a theme that make navigation in videos and music
> similar to the iPod interface?
>
> I'm not so much interested by the look but more by the way things are
> organised on an iPod which I think is fantastic.
>
> Like you would have for music a top menu with
> by Artist
> by Titles
> by Genre
> etc...
>
> Then it's just a matter of going up and down.
>
> Same with the videos...
>
> Cheers
> Jean-Yves

I'll disagree with the iPod being a great interface, but to answer
your question... It's not really possible with how the current plugins
work, they're just not dynamic in this manner. Though with the new
MythUI I would imagine just such an interface should be possible.

--
Steve
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User:Steveadeff