[mythtv-users] Interfacing with cable fox Time Werner then FIOS

Fri Feb 6 00:39:23 UTC 2009

Hello,
  So I'm looking for some help... I'm having a hard time finding how to
interface with my Time Werner cable box, I will be switching to FIOS
sometime in the future if I can but not at this current moment.  Any
ideas on how to get this off the ground so that I can get HD into my
foxes.  The next problem which I saw discussion about was trans coding
on the fly from HD to SD for my other TVs... any ideas?
-J