[mythtv-users] Why cant we make a STB?

Jonathan Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 5 19:33:36 UTC 2009

I don't see any products at Neuros that really look like it could handle H.264 at the bitrates captured from HD-PVR/Bluray.

The Popcornhour A-110, OTOH, advertises H.264 (up to HP at L4.1) and VC-1 (up to AP at L3):

http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/index.php?module=onlinestore&pluginoption=catalog&task=info&item_id=6&main_id=0&category_id=