[mythtv-users] Lots of confusion as to which card(s) to buy for vdpau

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Wed Feb 4 22:26:43 UTC 2009

    > Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:43:21 +1100
    > From: Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>

    > Hi

    > I posted the following on the nvidia forums. Those are my findings
    > about all the nvidia cards I own and how they perform with VDPAU.

    > I have way too many nvidia cards :)

    > [ . . . ]

This listing seems like a wonderful thing for some motivated
individual to add to the wiki in some reasonable place; Jean-Yves has
done great work here and it'd be nifty if it was made easy to find.

(I'm not that person, but I figured I might inspire someone.)

P.S.  Extra points to someone willing to deal with wiki table markup.