[mythtv-users] playing video_ts folders (dvd format)

M A hoolahoous at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 22:22:34 UTC 2009

thanks for response. However converting all video_ts folders to ISO would be pain/time consuming. There was time (before I did a yup upgrade few months back), when they played well, just like a dvd (in xine).
After the upgrade some option/feature got changed which screwed up the playback. Anyone knows the exact command to set for xine player to play video_ts folder ? Here is the structure of folder

ABCBirthdayParty/Video_TS/<all video files etc.>

Earlier in mythvideo i could configure 'video_ts' file type to play with xine and xine would happily open it as a dvd with the menu enabled. Now it doesn't.