[mythtv-users] Hardware databases

jarpublic at gmail.com jarpublic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:35:27 UTC 2009

> It does categorize hardware under the devices link.
> Smolt gives the user the ability to create wiki pages for individual
> devices and will also send errata information to users if the hardware they
> submit matches an exisiting information.
> Being able to share complete hardware information by sharing a single uuid
> is also a good thing.

I looked under the device link and looked at video cards. It says that 99%
of the machines had them, but only 1% was nvidia and 1% was ati and all the
rest were in the 0.x% range. Is this an error, or does it basically identify
almost everything as a unique device? Or am I just reading/interpreting
wrong?