[mythtv-users] Dual or Single core Athlon64 for MythTV front-end machine

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 04:20:18 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/2/2 Allen Edwards <allen.p.edwards at gmail.com>:
> Try powering up with the hdmi cable disconnected  then plug it in and
> see if you get anything. :-)

That's how I do it every single time.

My DVD player is plugged into a HDMI switch...

The HDMI switch and projector are off when the bluray player is turned on.

I never thought anything of it because it has always worked.

The only thing that stopped working when I got my new projector was
that should I restart my PC and the projector was off, when turning it
on there would be nothing displayed.
This is where CustomEDID came into action