[mythtv-users] Linux-HDTV Remote?

Todd Davis toddhd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 23:15:21 UTC 2009

I know this isn't a Myth-TV specific question, but since I found these cards
from suggestions on this list, I was hoping someone has some experience with
them.

I purchased two Linux-HDTV cards from http://www.pchdtv.com/ and when I
opened the boxes, there were no remotes. Other TV cards I've purchased have
always included a remote, so I took this for granted. The instructions that
came with these cards are sparse to say the very least - almost
non-existent. No installation instructions, no setup - nuthin'.

I tried posting on the pchdtv.com forums about this, and there were lots of
views but no responses. I also tried writing to their support department,
but got no reply. How do you have a tuner card that can't change channels
remotely on?

Anyway - here's my question - does anyone know if this card supports a
remote control? And if so - which, or what kind?

-Todd Davis
www.SeaburyDesign.com