[mythtv-users] s-video capture card

Sasha Sirotkin Sasha.Sirotkin at comsysmobile.com
Thu Dec 31 18:41:50 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Frank Merrill
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 7:23 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] s-video capture card

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:55 AM, Sasha Sirotkin
<Sasha.Sirotkin at comsysmobile.com> wrote:
> Any recommendations for a low profile PCI or PCI Express analog video
> capture card with s-video input and hardware encoding ?
>

> PVR-150 is almost impossible to find.

I think you have now posted this same question 3 times.
There have been over 22 sold on ebay in the past 2 weeks, and most in
the $20 to $35 USD range.
Doesn't sound impossible to me (unless ebay is not a solution you can
use).

Oops, sorry, I could not see the message I sent on the mailing list and
just assumed that our stupid exchange server crashed again. Currently
there is only one seller on ebay selling a low profile one who does not
answer my messages, so yes, I still think they are hard to find.

Frank
named recipient(s) only.