[mythtv-users] Help me find the magic combo (remote/lirc)

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Thu Dec 31 15:29:27 UTC 2009

>No clue, but every person who has reported this problem (and there have
been several) has been running ubuntu, and it doesn't >happen on either
of my character-display-equipped fedora boxes, nor am I aware of any
other fedora (or any non-ubuntu) users who >have reported this problem.
Ergo, I claim its ubuntu-specific fail. :)

Oh, that logic I can at least follow. Thanks!

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.