[mythtv-users] Card sharing

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Thu Dec 31 01:07:00 UTC 2009

Not to be a Ass or abything.
But here in denmark - several channels are open on free to air channels
- But should  have the standard card - for beeing able to see these
channels - But aren't breaking the laws for this topic.

Thats allso a offtopic question, but I do not think that My answer are
breaking the rules - following the danish rules!
Allthough Cardsharing arent allowed anywhere - Its still free openair
channels - THat are using the satelite to transport the free openair
channels - but still you need the standard card from your Satelite station.

Sorry the problems - But depending on what and which - This is a tricky
question, but can allso see it from your point of view