[mythtv-users] DVD ISOs

Jeff junk_inbox at verizon.net
Wed Dec 30 19:33:04 UTC 2009

> The "problem" here is a bit overblown.
>
> Out of 400 or 1000 disks you might see 10 that require "special" software.

I disagree...  of the 10 or so DVDs I've purchased in the last couple of
months, only 2 have 'not' required a song-and-dance to get imported into my
Myth system.  And a couple of them I just plain gave up on since I didn't
feel the 'special' software was worth the price.  (It might be if I was
ripping a blueray collection, but I haven't gone that route yet.)

J-e-f-f-A