[mythtv-users] Help me find the magic combo (remote/lirc)

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Wed Dec 30 19:27:03 UTC 2009

Ok, I have a Fusion Chassis (older version, silver front and volume
knob) (USB-info for the iMON device last in my post)

I have used this with a newer model MCE-receiver that for some reason
has failed (verified on a window host, the computer does not recognize
the device being plugged in).

Now, initially I used this receiver since back then LIRC needed split
setups and a lot of strange things, but that should not be needed
anymore I think?

BUT the questions are:

1.       Which driver should I use in LIRC? There are a few iMON-devices
in there.

2.       I never had the iMON remote for the chassi, I have a Logitech
Harmony 895. Which device should I install on the remote to talk with
this receiver?

3.       Which lircrc should I use for this combo?

Thanks for any input.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.