[mythtv-users] Mac Mini and Broadcom Crystal HD PCI Express mini-card

Fredrik Hallgarde mythtv at tedde.nu
Wed Dec 30 15:53:08 UTC 2009

> So as Scott said, just in case anyone missed it in the other thread, we just got a late $holiday present:
>
> http://www.broadcom.com/support/crystal_hd/

As we seem to be moving from vaporware to somehing usable I wonder,
where would I buy one (or 3 for that matter) of these things? I
understand that they are listed at ebay from various chinese sources,
however does anyone have a particular source they recommend?

I figure they could potentially be available from HP as a spare for the
110 netbook, anyone have a parts number?

Thanks

Fredrik