[mythtv-users] Mythweb/iphone

James Thorpe james at tfxsoft.com
Wed Dec 30 11:12:05 UTC 2009

On 30/12/2009 11:05, Mike Dent wrote:
> James,
> on my mythweb page, when accessed from a remote device, there is a
> link at the bottom of the page which says
> something like "restore page to default state" or similar.
> Clicking on this will display the standard mythweb page.
>
> Mike

So there is :o)  I'd seen it on my desktop but not thought to look on
the phone - the skin is very much designed to fit on the screen and that
link is off the bottom, combined with the iphones behaviour of not
displaying a scrollbar until you actually scroll led me to miss it!
That fixes the immediate problem - but I would like to contribute to
this interface if possible, so I'd still be interested in answers to the
other questions!

Cheers,
James.