[mythtv-users] VDPAU in NVIDIA ION and FullHD mpeg4 decoding

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Tue Dec 29 16:36:41 UTC 2009

Sasha Sirotkin wrote:
> [...]

I can't see where it says that. There's a long list of specific tests done by users
based on the hardware that they have, that's all. Nothing that says 1080 won't work.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop
for all manner of hand crafted items,
including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts