[mythtv-users] MythMediaMonitor: A MythVideo Alternative

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Dec 27 02:32:30 UTC 2009

> Note that the plan is to integrate MythVideo and recordings into a
> common set of DB tables, *not* to unify their UIs.  Videos and
> recordings lend themselves to different functionalities, and there are
> no immediate plans to lump them together in the interface.  The plans
> to unify the two under new common database tables will not be complete
> for .23, this will likely slip to .24.  The current plan involves
> continuing to release on a four month schedule, putting .24 at
> approximately July 1st.

Ahhh my mistake, ok this brings up another question then, does
MythMediaMonitor also add entries to oldrecorded as to not record an
episode that already exists?

I had been thinking this might be a good feature for jamu also when I get
some spare time I might look at hacking something together for jamu if
MythMediaMonitor doesn't already do this....

Cheers,

Anthony