[mythtv-users] MythMusic in MythWeb?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 04:31:16 UTC 2009

Hi Marc,

there seemms to be a problem with this overlay:

Calculating dependencies \ * Digest verification failed:
 * /usr/local/portage/layman/mt-mythtv-0.22-fixes/www-
apps/mythweb/mythweb-9999.ebuild
 * Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size
 * Got: 1394
 * Expected: 1356

> You know I made a fixes repo right?
> http://github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv-0.22-fixes
> I try to keep it up to date and have fixed every issue to my knowledge.

Since John admitted to using fixes I gave him access to maintain that repo.
I am letting him have free reign to do what he wants to it, fix bugs, add
patches, etc. Really all I had done was changed my trunk repo to pull from
the fixes branch and created a new repo.
Any future issues please file a ticket on the repo site, I believe that John
and I should both get an email informing us of the tickets.

As always, anyone using the trunk version can also report issues/requests on
the site or email me directly.

MarcT