[mythtv-users] Recording a show on specific days of the week

Vitani vitani-mythtv at tfxsoft.com
Wed Dec 23 10:33:27 UTC 2009

Good morning all,

I was just wondering, while the eight options MythTV already has to record
shows (only this showing, one a day, any time/channel, etc.) cover almost
everything I've needed to record so far, I was wondering if there's a way to
take that one step further and only record a show on certain days of the
week? For example, Eastenders (for my wife, honest!) is on five times a week
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and then there is an omnibus on Sundays,
I'd like to set Myth up so that it never recorded the Sunday episode. I'm
guessing it's just not possible at the moment, but I thought I'd ask!

Cheers,
Vitani