[mythtv-users] Current Verizon FIOS experiences

greg pryzby greg at pryzby.org
Tue Dec 22 13:12:26 UTC 2009

(Top Posting)

I built a windows VM to test the IR app and try to change channels.

Looks like the HD-PVR doesn't have the codes to work w/ Motorola 6416-2
HD/DVR from Verizon FiOS.

I have an email to support asking if this device is supported.

I placed the IR eye over the yellow blinking diode (?) that flashes when
I use the Verizon remote... assuming that is the right location.

Happy that is it is probably the HD-PVR but sad that I spent lots of
time trying to make it work and that my current (and only) device isn't
supported. I don't want to get rid of the STB until Myth is working...

--
greg at pryzby dot org
BLOG: http://restonartistree.blogspot.com/